Saturday, June 20, 2009

Confession - Sneezeguard is a Redken Addict

I've tried many haircare brands in my lifetime. Everything from Pantene, Garnier and Herbal Essence, (Actually one of my favourites when it was still in the transparent bottle with roses in the background - the new formulas are hopeless) to Kerastase (Yellow bottle first, followed by the green one as it smelled nicer, yet wasn't as good) and Tigi. (Best. Scents. Ever!)


Then about two years ago I found Redken. Some have been better than others (Smooth Down S+C just doesn't work for me) some have been fairly adequate but not great (Heat Glide) and others have been PERFECT! See below.

Top 5 Redken products:
  • Blonde Glam shampoo and conditoner - Grapefruit/orange scent, thick formula and my hair feels very moisturised after.
  • Outshine 01 Anti Frizz Polishing Milk - The latest addition to my collection and definitely the best anti frizz product I've used. Adds nice shine too. (Better than Glass 01 which was my previous best.)
  • Forceful 23 Hairspray - Once you spray this in your hair will not budge for 24 hours. No crispy after effect and I haven't found it to be drying.
  • Touch Control 05 Volumizing Texture Whip - I personally use this for bringing out curls and if your hair is curly or has natural wave, I highly recommend this over Curl Force 17. It can also be used to add volume to straight hair by adding it to your roots.

So are there any other Redken fans out there? Any other products you can recommend?

1 comment:

Miss_Red said...

Oh I've only just gotten into Redken (late, i know!) They make great products!