Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Latest OPI Purchase

My OPI order arrived from Ball Beauty this morning (http://www.ballbeauty.com/ - I can't recommend them enough!) so this should tide me over til August when the Spain collection comes out.
From L to R - Princesses Rule! Done out in Deco, Banana Bandana, Royal Rajah Ruby

1st coat - I could've left RRR and PR at just one coat... DoiD and BB were a bit weak.


Second Coat - Personally I prefer Princesses Rule with just one.

And finally in the sunshine - Banana Bandana in the end needed 3 coats.


I bought Royal Rajah Ruby as a Chanel Rouge Noir dupe since I hate the formula and although it isn't identical, it's certainly good enough. I actually think the India collection (RRR) is one of my favourites. Never had a bad formula and the colours were all wearable.
Princesses Rule! is a pink version of Hollywood Blonde. Absolutely adore both of them.
Done out in Deco is a little bit too similar to Parlez Vouz OPI (I really try and avoid similar colours at this stage of my collection - I'm up to 20 or so!) but out of the two I prefer DoiD.
Finally Banana Bandana. A runny formula, but I've been craving a yellow polish for ages. Much nicer yellow than the mustard tinged one from the Bright Power collection, BB is a really bright creme.

4 comments:

Sushi said...

Cute blog! And I love your nail colour choices x Sushi

360DegreeSneezeGuard said...

Thanks Sushi!

an92 said...

I love all the OPIs! I have done out in deco on right now :)

Roxanne said...

I love your nail colour choices! Very very poppy!