Friday, July 3, 2009

Shoe Copy

I first saw these Giuseppe Zanotti Ornamented sandals on Polyvore a while back and thought how gorgeous they were.

Quick Set - Favourite Coat At The Moment


The original heel below...
Last night I was browsing Tony Bianco and found this "Kodie" shoe. It's obvious chain stores take inspiration from the runway, but usually there is some creative difference. Personally I've always hated copies of handbags but I never really thought about shoes (well, I always knew I wouldn't buy shoes with red soles... that really is going too far) until I bought Sachi 'Blitz' heels which are inspired by the Jimmy Choo Glenys. Mine are patent purple though with no platform and I admit love them.
This on the other hand is absolutely identical. Colour, studs, heel everything... In my view I think they should've made some changes just to make it even slightly more original.
How do you feel about shoe copies?

No comments: