Monday, August 10, 2009

Hussein Chalayan Fall 2007

This image is called Heel and is by photographer Albert Watson, taken in 2000. I think I found it a few years ago and it's been saved on my hard drive ever since. I love the super shiny legging and high heel. Infact I just love the image.

Now I came across a 2007 collection by Hussein Chalayan. It incorporates the high shine and high heel beautifully into the collection. I wonder if there was any inspiration from the Albert Watson photo?





Love the structure on these dresses. I'd probably wear the last pic the most.

3 comments:

Bucca said...

Stunning images - love that look too!

Indy said...

I really like your blog! The pics are great and I love your review of Harry Potter! You have a great eye for style, I can tell!

Australian Plastic Fabricators said...

Thank you for sharing this.
Working across the full spectrum of display and communication requirements we can design and fabricate displays for your brand and messages. We work together with you to create visual impact to deadline and budget.
Our fully equipped factory and skilled staff deliver products to suit your brief and budget. Sydney based local production facility ensures shorter lead times and we can also deliver and install your display.
Sneeze guards